Monday 26 June 2017

The Beast Handler

Still a work in progress, this is my first attempt at painting a bust. It's something I've wanted to do for a while but haven't been able to decide which one to try.

This piece came up on my Facebook feed, I think it was the first bust by this company. It was quite inexpensive and available for pre-order so I thought I'd take the plunge.

 

This is the result of the first afternoon's work. I'm pleased with it so far, but the photos highlight parts that need improving more so than simply looking at the model does.

 

I may not get back to this piece for a week or so, but I hope I can then patch it up, particularly the five o'clock shadow, smooth out some of the skin tones and finish off the clothes.

It's been good fun so far.

 

The Beast Handler is available from http://thegoldfishofjustice.com/



No comments:

Post a Comment